[ Original Message ]
I have tried to check our with four different credit cards, all from different banks. They work fine everywhere else but they all got declined when trying to check out saying there needs to be a "payer authentication program". I contacted my bank about this and they had no idea what this was or why my card was being declined.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience to you.
There are many cases where payment is rejected.
Basically, if you don't meet the conditions set by Eximbay, it's considered dangerous and rejected.
In most cases, it's as follows.
- If you try to trade with the same email several times,
- If multiple cards or multiple emails are used in one email.
- If the company that issued your card is a company that cannot be 3D certified: even in the case of the same brand card, it may vary depending on the issuing company.
- If an individual doesn't have 3D authentication,
- In the case where it is reported as a stolen or lost card,
3DS service refers to a system in which customers must complete the identity authentication process when paying.
- 3DS (authentication) payment: Enter card information, go through the authentication process, and approve it -> Enter the disposable number delivered to the mobile phone into the payment window.
I think it's better to ask the company that issued the credit card, not the bank.